Building your first Dashboard
In this article, you'll learn more about:
- How to build your first dashboard
- Example content strategy dashboard
Ok, so you have added your first profiles and you are ready to build your first dashboard. A Dashboard is a personalized overview of all the metrics you want to check directly. They are a crucial part of your analytics workflow, since they are not only the basis for reporting, but allow you to deepen your understanding of your competition and provides you a snapshot of the most important KPIs.
How to build your first dashboard
To Rename, Change the number of columns or Share an existing Dashboard, click the Edit button displayed at the top right of the screen.
Steps adding metrics/widgets
- Click on ‘Add your first widget’
- On the left hand side, click on the right social media network or choose one of the overall metrics.
- On the top, you will find metrics grouped into different topics which can be analyzed (e.g. Fans, Posts, Interactions etc.)
- Once you have found the right metric, simply click on ‘Add to dashboard’.
With adding individual metrics to your dashboard, you have endless possibilities to create different kind of dashboards to shape your own social media strategy. Below you will find an example dashboard, which will give you some more ideas of important metrics to create a problem oriented dashboard:
Example: Content strategy dashboard