Getting started with quintly
Great to have you onboard! Social media analytics does not need to be overwhelming. This step-by-step article is about everything you need to know and do to get started with your quintly account.
In this article, you will learn how to:
- Add social media profiles
- Manage profile groups
- Change the Timezone of your Account
Now, let’s get started
Step 1: Adding social media profiles
Before we start adding social profiles, let’s define what a profile means: A social profile is any public social media page from one of our key social network - Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, LinkedIn, Instagram or Pinterest, which you would like to analyze.
Take the following steps to add profiles:
- Go to Manage Profiles -> Click on the Add Profile button
- You can search for profiles by:
- Typing the name of the brand you are looking for (e.g. quintly)
- Pasting the entire URL from the social media network (e.g. https://twitter.com/quintly)
- Using the bulk import on the right hand side to multiple URLs at once
- Choose the right profile and click on Add Selected Profile
Step 2: Managing groups
The groups feature will allow you to group certain profiles into one folder, to make it easier for you to analyze different profiles in one group.
Take the following steps to add a new group:
- Click on Add a new Group
- Enter a name of your group
- Now you can add individual profiles into one group by simply dragging and dropping them into the right folder
Step 3: Change the timezone of your account
If you analyze metrics where a time variable plays a role, it is advisable to adjust the timezone of your account accordingly. If you want to change the timezone of your account you can click on 'Settings' or directly on the bold gear icon at the top right of the blue bar. Click on 'Account' and below 'Options' you can change your timezone.